<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-01-05

Today's Topic: Ahahahaha!!
Re: Naruto Episode 101 aka Mission: Demask Kakashi!
That was soooooooooooooo funny. Carla, you're right. The "aho!" crows are just great. :D You know, I really liked this filler episode. It's just so silly and funny and Saskue's kinda outta character. I mean, I could never really imagine him getting all wound-up in one of Naruto's hairball schemes. I'm surprised that Naruto didn't try something like this earlier, though.
I also thought the Haze brothers were great. They're such absolute dorks. I felt kinda sorry for the frog that got nailed with the laughing medecine. Then I laughed like crazy when he just died.
Me: Awwwww... poor little froggy. :( hehehe, it's dead. Hehehe.
As for the end, let me just say this:
Kakashi, you sly, wiley bastard... I salute thee. And curse thee for being so damned literal.

Anywho.. changing subjects. Well, I'll still be talking about Naruto, but not that particular episode. I love it in the anime when people always say "Well, I'm 30% recovered" or "I'm 80% certain that I know what this person is talking about". They never just say "I'm a bit this" or "I'm mostly that". They use percentage for EVERYTHING! That just amuses me greatly. How can you be 80% sure that you understand something? Right now, I'm only 20% certain that I understand how that works. I'm sure I could eventually get up to 90% if I just stopped and thought about it, but I'm too lazy.
Why did I just have a sudden image of there being a power bar over my head as I sat thinking? You know, like the Sims have that little bar that show how close they are to leveling skill... only with me it's thinking skills. I'm on crack right now. Forget I said anything.

And I must now go save Gaara, for my cat is trying to eat him. Later allz.
============================================================================
Current mood: Tired and not wanting to be at school.
Currently watching: Naruto
Currently listening to: same.
Currently reading: Cerulean Sins and Master & Commander (still. Can't seem to finish it).
Currently buring in effigy: The test de maitrise at CU. Stupid test. :(
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?