<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-01-04

Today's Topic: AHAHAHAHAHA!!
Re: Gai's gift to Naruto. You know, he gave Naruto "The thing that made Rock Lee strong". Carla and Lynnsey know what I'm talking about. That was great.
Well, I go back to school tomorrow. I don't wanna. Really don't wanna. I don't even know what my schedual's like. I've just really not been thinking about going back at all. Last semester was just so yucky and stressful, and I have a feeling that this semester's gonna be much worse. Bleurg.
On the plus side, I get to see all my friends again. Yay to that. I've been missing some of the people from education.
Speaking of my friends... Carla, Lynnsey, Chrissy... you guys left a crapload of stuff at my place. Now I have to go see you all again so I can give it back to you. Le pout. :(
At any rate... back to watching Naruto. I'm on episode 86 now. :D I bet my friends didn't expect me to get through it so quickly. Note to self: Must write a short story about a recent episode. :D
=======================================================================
Current mood: Dun wanna go back. :(
Currently listening to: T.V.
Currently watching: Naruto. :D
Currently reading: Master and Commander (still), Cerulean Sins (Anita Blake) And probably something else that I've forgotten.
Current quote: I got nothing. :(
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?