<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-01-09

Today's Topic: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
The only downside about having a big movie collection (Besides having to buy all those movies in the first place), is that people keep BORROWING your movies. Soon, you start to lose track of them. Unfortunately, that's what happened to me.
Guys, I currently happen to be missing Dogma and Beauty and the Beast. The others are all accounted for: Either in my house or people have borrowed them and not given them back. My friends are usually pretty good for that stuff, my main concern is my OWN FAMILY! They have 12 of my movies. Evil them.
At any rate, if anyone happens to have an extra copy of Dogma or Beauty and the Beast at their places, it's mine. I may have forgotten them there when I've brought my big bag 'o movies to your places. Please, take a quick peek around for them. Thanks.
Comments:
Well, on the bright side, I do know that you had Beauty and the Beast when we came over for New Years. So likely it is in your house somewhere. However, when it comes to Dogma,you may be SOL ;)
 
I did have it? Well, I guess I'll have to keep looking. Unless one of you stole it. *glare*
 
No one would have stolen your movie, Theresa. Stop being so paranoid and suspecting everyone...

(Is she gone? w00t! Break out the "Dogma"!)
 
Not stolen, just perhaps accidentaly left at a friend's house or lent out without remembering or borrowed without permission (I'm looking at YOU, family!)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?