<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-01-23

Today's Topic: The Hell? I like Neji??
That's to say, I like Neji more than I like Saskue. I used to hate Neji. Now, I don't so much. Not like Neji as in, I want to glomp him. Just no longer have extreme hatred and loathing for him like I used to.
At any rate... Happy Belated B-day to Chrissy. NOOOOOO... I didn't forget this year. I phoned her on her birthday... TWICE! I had to leave a message the first time and was worried she wouldn't get it. So I phoned her again. Then we took her out to supper on Saturday. I just haven't posted it on my blog yet.
Supper went fine, except poor Lynnsey was sick. Poor sicko.
At any rate... just wanted to post that. I WAS A GOOD FRIEND THIS YEAR!! YAY ME!
===========================================================================
Current mood: Head-achy and tired
Currently reading: Phantom and school stuff and Cerulean Sins.
Currently watching: Divine secrets of the ya-ya sisterhood.
Currently listening to: same
Current quote:
(From Buras Mew Just for the Ladies
(re: Kakashi has to temporarily take over teaching Anko's SEX ED CLASS)
“Well…” She gave a short pause to think about “I just want kids… to learn about sex in a healthy manner and not in some girls’ bathroom. Do you have any idea’s some of the silly rumours that go on in there? … I just want them to have an opportunity to get the facts straight... unlike some unfortunate children.”

*Flashback*
“Orochimaru-sensei…?” A twelve-year-old Anko asked. “Where do baby’s come from?”
Orochimaru’s eyes began to twitch. “Um…”
Anko waited patently with her big black chibi eyes.


Orochimaru summoned one of his gigantic snakes. “LOOK! A GIGANTIC SNAKE! GO PLAY!!!”

“Yay! ^_^” Chibi Anko, completely forgetting about her question, ran off to play with the snake.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?