<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-02-21

Today's topic: What the heck kinda hallocnogenic drugs was I on when I thought I could be a teacher?!?! GARG!!
I dislike student teaching. Really dislike it. Especially when I have to teach a class with less than 3 hours prep time. When I'm not used to teaching. I'm not even used to highschool life. Holding these kids hands every step of the way. Assuming that they know NOTHING... not even stuff that they saw last week. Not even stuff that they saw 10 minutes ago. Assuming that they would write down important stuff that you said and not just stuff that was on the board. Oh my god! I taught a class today, and I tanked. Big time. Imagine a bomb or a missel whistling through the air and then crashing. I had that sound playing on repeat through my head after I taught that class. M. Kenny even admitted that it sucked. He gave me some credit, though. After all, I had no idea until around 9 this morning that I'd be teaching this class. None whatsoever. And now my head hurts. Gah. Is it too late to drop out and become a panhandler?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?