<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-06

Again with being unoriginal

This should be funny, as I never watch this show. Saw maybe one episode or a partial episode.

Eh.
You scored 32% accuracy!
Looks like you need to rewatch some episodes to get become a true Lost addict. No worries, there's plenty of time, it's only the first season! Besides, such a low score probably means that you have a life. Be happy.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 42% on accuracy


(Me) Well, I guess this isn't bad since I was totally guessing. :P

And, as for Lynnsey's Sin City comments: yes, it is a kick-ashie flick, despite the fact that it is corny as all hell. Still loved it.

To answer your question 'WHHHHHHY Nick?'... revenge because you KILLED HIS SHOW!!

In regards to the Elijah Wood's character comment: I dun know about that, Frodo was pretty damned freaky sometimes. It's the eyes... the freaky-deaky eyes.

Just bought the extended edition of LOTR, ROTK (third one). You should see the fan credits on that one, people. Ben Stiller = v. amusing. Plus, I loved his suggestion for the LOTR 'quadrilogy'... Sam & Frodo! AHAHAHAHA!! May I also add, Legolas & Gimili, Merry & Pippin. And I'm sure Aragorn was macking on Carl.. er, Faramir for the whole two seconds they saw each other.

It's scary how much slash pairings do not bother me anymore. Actually, I think it's very cute. Especially Merry and Pippin.

Merry: I knew you'd find me, Pip. Are you going to leave me?
Pippin: No, Im going to take care of you.
Theresa's add-on (in the hospital).
Voice at the door: It's time for your medicine.
Merry: But I didn't order any medicine.
*Pippin walks in. Music plays* Bow chicka ... damn, I can't type this out phonetically. You know what I mean. SHUT UP!!

On a happier note...

Grief
You are sad because of your grief


Why are you sad? [amazing pictures] For darker people
brought to you by Quizilla

Did I say happy? I was lying because you were mocking me. So there. Neat pics, though.

===========================================================================
Current mood: Homework = t3h suck
Currently listening to: The TV
Currently watching: Nothing, really, just listening
Currently reading: School stuffs
Current quote: (re: Fan credits of LOTR, ROTK)
Stiller: Since everything these days seem to be about romance, Sam & Frodo *whips out... a movie poster, you sick freaks*
Other guy: Yeah, just imagine it. "Oh, no. There's a big spider. Huddling together makes me feel better."
Stiller & Other guy: Huddling together.
Other guy: And whatever happens, happens.
Stiller: Don't tell us you weren't expecting this. You know, "Sam and Frodo sitting in a tree..."
Other guy: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Peter Jackson: *blink* I've got to go now.


Samurai

You are a Samurai.
You are full of honour and value respect. You
are not really the stereotypical hero, but you
do fight for good. Just in your own way. For
you, it is most certainly okay to kill an evil
person, if it is for justice and peace. You
also don't belive in mourning all the time and
think that once you've hit a bad stage in life
you just have to get up again. It's pointless
to concentrate on emotional pain and better to
just get on with everything. You also are a
down to earth type of person and think before
you act. Impulsive people may annoy you
somewhat.

Main weapon: Sword
Quote: "Always do the right thing.
This will gratify some people and astonish the
rest" -Mark Twain
Facial expression: Small smile




What Type of Killer Are You? [cool pictures]
brought to you by Quizilla
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?