<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-03

Ahhh... procrastination...

Though I really can't afford to any more. :P

At any rate, the movie Sin City is on crack. It's cheesy and very messed up and I love it. There's some great names in that movie. And any flick where adorable Elijah Wood is a psychotic, kick-ass, ninja-esque cannibal is okay with me. I think there should have been MORE Elijah Wood goodness in this movie. Oh well.

Another thing, I honestly don't think this movie was gory enough. I mean, sure it had people getting shot and stabbed (through the head :D), people getting beaten up, decapitated (and then the heads getting tossed around), fried in an electric chair (and having to get zapped twice 'cause the first time just didn't cut it) and castrated (with guns, hatchets, knives and once with a person's bare hands). It could have used MORE shooting, stabbing, electrucation, decapitation and gonad removal. And more hookers. There wasn't enough hookers.

(By the way, for those of you who don't know me well enough not to take me seriously... I'm just kidding. Really.)

But it was still a cool movie. I think I might buy it some day. :P
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?