<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-27

I think my brother may be on crack...
Seriously, this kid is hilarious. We don't see him much and he doesn't talk too much (typical 20 year old male), but God, when he gets going on something...
I hate being alone at night... I really do. I am a paranoid, nervous person. I need to have the lights on and I have a hard time getting to sleep unless I know someone's home.
Tonight, my brother gets home and we start talking about ghosts. The whole conversation eventually turned to listening to the kid's theories about how Casper the "friendly" ghost is a pedophile. Thankfully, I don't think he's serious about this. Still, it's funny to listen to this kid go on talking about these things.
In other news, in my post earlier today, I had a thing about wishing to be decapitated and explaining why later. I didn't want to give this away before my friends came over, on the small chance they'd read my blog before heading to my place.
My hair is really blonde. Okay, yellow. Totally bleached. And have I mentioned that I HATE Directions hair dye. Seriously.
You see, for the last little bit, I've been wanting to dye my hair white (like, snow white) or silver. I decided on silver. My friend who did my hair has a lot of experience with the brand Manic Panic, but they don't make silver hair dye yet. Only Directions does. So we go out and buy bleach and Directions silver toner. It looks blue, but my friend tells me not to worry, that colour won't stay.
So, I bleach my hair and freak at the way it looks. No problem, though...It'll be silver soon. We applied the dye and left it in twice as long as the product specified. Then I went to rinse it out. Nothing happened. I now have ugly bleached hair. Am SOOOOOO not happy. I think I'll see about getting a refund.
In the mean time... I'm switching to Manic Panic.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?