<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-10

Strange how much can happen in a year. I thought that I'd be more depressed than I really am today, but oddly enough, I feel alright. Too stressed to be depressed.
Anyone who doesn't know why today is particularly memorable for me should check
  • here
  • . Though, I must warn you, the post is really depressing.
    Exactly a year ago today, well, a year and three hours ago, I was standing in the vet's office, holding my beloved kitty for the last time. God, and now it starts to hit me, as I'm typing. Silly me. I get way too emotional over these things.
    It struck me about 6 months after she died and now I just started thinking about it again. Sitting in my living room, holding a white, blue-eyed, fluffy male cat. He's Abbey's opposite in every way. He's not that bright, kind of a klutz. He met the dog next door for the first time today, freaked out, got beaten up and ran away. Don't worry, Smeag's not hurt. It's just funny. Abbey would have kicked that dog's ass. She would have kicked Smeagol's ass. Heh.
    The last few days, as I've been going in and out of the house, I've seen a little white kitten bounding across the lawn, blue eyes looking up at me to be let in. It's just so odd... it doesn't quite feel right. I'm sure it'll start feeling better once I get used to it. It's odd, though, how these things come back to you at the strangest times.
    I was talking to Carla yesterday, telling her what today would be. She offered to do something. I think I would have said no even if I hadn't planned on doing homework today (which I'm still not, bad me). It's something I'd just rather sit and think about by myself... I get too emotional to want to have other people see me.
    Well, now that I've depressed everyone for the day, HAPPY SPRING!! Oh, and Melanie's play was pretty good. On crack, but funny. I especially liked the mailman. Heh... gay mailman. It was great.
    Catch you all on the flip side.
    Comments:
    Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I didn't realize what today was. Hn. Come on MSN and I'll give you a song to cheer you up. (I guar-an-tee)
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?