<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-29

Today's topic: I love changing my hair colour...
I just like seeing people's reactions. Like yesterday when I went to Collège to pick up homework. A couple of my teachers saw me through their office door. One of them let out a little scream of shock. It was amusing. The other one stepped out of the office to see my hair. She said it looked different for summer and that it was nice. The other actually touched my hair and mainly commented on how soft it was. Some of the other people I saw were kinda 'eh' about it. They said it looked nice, but at least they didn't scream. Of course, I had to reassure all my teachers from the Faculty of Education that I'd dye my hair a different colour before going back next year (if I go back).
When I went today to pick up homework, my teacher had to do a bit of a double-take. Actually, a major double-take. She looked at me and said "Hi." Then she really looked at me, kinda leaned back in shock and said "Hiiiii". Shocked and surprised. It amused me and Vanessa. Later, one of the few guy teachers saw me and started laughing. He was really shocked by it too. I guess somewhere along the line, these people got the mistaken impression that I was normal. HAH!
The weirdest was today in the mall, though. A total stranger came up to me and said "I like seeing your hair. It makes me happy." Then she kind of rubbed my shoulder a tiny bit. Thing is, this was an older woman too. I was kinda shocked by her reaction, but it was still really cool. My hair makes people happy. Heh. Other people just think I'm a freak. :P
Still not telling you people what colour it is, though. I'm waiting for my friends to see it. Well, no one else ever comes here. Duh. On that note, later gatorz.
================================================================================
Currently listening to: TV - Murder She Wrote
Currently reading: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (thanks to Carla)
Currently watching: See above
Current mood: Yay! Gum!
Current nickname: The Perculiar Purple Potman of Knowles Ave.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?