<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-15

Today's topic: Sigh...

I'd be free from school if I wasn't such a horrible procrastinater. But I am. Damn, I wish I had waited a week to get hooked on Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Damn damn damn damn damn. Of course, it took very little to get me hooked. Saw the movie trailer, thought it was neat, instantly decided that I HAD to have the first book, look up the movie site and find fanfics etc, etc, etc, RIGHT NOW. Never mind the fact that I had TONS of homework to do. sigh...

Well, my reading folder got finished a couple of days ago. A whole folder of finding and photocopying texts (kinda gets expensive) reading texts, describing HOW I read the texts (it was pratically the same for every single one!!), writing down my thoughts and comments, analysing situations of communication without words (not as impossible as it seems, but hard to actually sit down and do that much BSing), finding an organiser to use in classe and making a whole FREAKIN' LESSON that revolves around that organiser... this was where I started hitting my head on the desk. Oh, and that doesn't count the 4 - 5 page FREAKIN' PREFACE that I had to write. I know, I know, it's not that hard, but my ability to concentrate and to sit my ass down and work is shot to hell.

Also had to do a writing folder, which was somewhat similar to the reading folder but with a lot more stuff in it. Thankfully, all I have left to do for that is hole-punch a coupla pages and hand it in. Unfortunately, it's a week overdue. *sigh* But it's done. As is my bloody freakin' portfolio... which is more than a week overdue. I've been such a bad student this year.

What do I have left, you ask. One assignment. One really LONG assignment. Basically, write down and analyse and reflect on everything that I did during my praticum teaching. It's partially done, but not nearly as much partially done as I would like. I'm not going to finish it today. Maybe for Monday, but I KNOW I'll get to more procrastinating. Le suck. *chants* It'll all be over soon... It'll all be over soon.
===================================================================================
Current mood: All work and no play makes Theresa a dull girl, All work and no play makes Theresa a dull girl, AllworkandnoplaymakesTheresaadullgirl, GAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Currently listening to: People type
Currently Reading: My Praticum notes and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Curse you. And Cereluan Sins... still haven't gotten around to finishing that.
Current quote:
All work and no... kidding. :P
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?