<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-04-27

Today's topic: Sing the praises of hair!!
My hair is coloured now... no longer the yellow bleached blonde. It is now...
...
...
Heh. I'm not telling you. You have to come see it. BUAH!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
At any rate, thank you to Jen for helping me with my new dye job. She's my only friend who knows what colour my hair is.
Also, went out to celebrate her birthday. And me with my crappy bleached hair. We got together and went for yummy, yummy sushi. Then we went to pick up some new hair dye for me. I hope this colour turns out alright. After, we were going to see Saharah, but the times got screwed up (possibly Jen read it wrong, possibly the site was wrong), but the theater didn't open for a few hours. So we just shopped around a bit. With my crappy bleached hair.
When we went back to Jen's place, we dyed my hair a colour which I shall not disclose at this time. Then we watched the Princess Bride, which I bought Jen for her birthday. Which is part of the other reason for my post...
More people I have stolen for my closet
Evil deeds
Cary Elwes (Aaaaasss... yoooooooouuuuuuuu... wiiiiiiiisssssssshhhhhhhhhhh)
But AHHHHHHHHHHH!! He played TED BUNDY in the Riverman. Freaky freaky freaky freaky. Fine... he can still go in my closet... but I am now locking the door to keep everyone in. Wait... I already do that. SCORE!!
Inigo Montoya (I want my father back you son of a bitch!)
For hugging
Wallace Shawn (That's Inconceviable!!)
Andre the Giant (I mean, there's four of us, if we ever find the lady. *waves* Hello lady!) awwwwwww and fuzzies. I shall first bring him to life and then steal him for my closet. But before that, have carpenters expand the closet even more.
And that is all for now. :D
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?