<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-05-10

Oooh... on another note.. there's something I really don't understand. This post has a tiny spoiler for Meet the Fockers, so if you haven't seen it and don't want to be spoiled in the least bit, stop reading. I mean it. Now!!

Well, anyways, I saw this first on an episode of Crossing Jordan and in the movie Meet the Fockers. Someone got drugged and the person drugging them said "Don't worry, you won't remember this at all." And then, the drugged person comes to, someone asks them "Dude, what the hell happened to you?" and the drugee replies "Dude! I totally remember! So-and-so drugged me!"

And yet, a tiny voice in my head is stuttering "But, but, but.. THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER A THING!! THE HELL?!?!" I thought the whole point of giving the person drugs was a) to get information and b) TO MAKE IT SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T REMEMBER A THING!! I don't get it! The drugee isn't supposed to remember, yet he/she DOES. Now, either the drugee is superhuman, the druger doesn't know what the hell the drug is really supposed to do (and is therefore incompetent and should not be playing with said drug) or the drug dealer who sold the drug to the druger is pedelling an inferior product, and the druger should get their money back. Hm... I never thought I'd be able to use so many variations of the word "drug" in one sentence. Go me!!!

Don't ask my why I'm ranting about this... it just really bugs me. Have I mentioned I'm on crack? Don't worry, I won't remember a thing. :P
Comments:
That's okay, Theresa. I hate it when first-aid is misused. Also when police techs contaminate the only sample they have in order to test it for something that (coincidentally) is EXACTLY what was in it.

Those techs are just a little TOO lucky...
 
I hate it when people that I like die. I mean, don't they have any regard for my feelings? Couldn't they NOT die, and get a puppy or something?
 
Well, Rin, since I don't have any regard for your feelings, I can understand how some fictional strangers would have no regard for your feelings either. Face it... the world hates you. And Jesus thinks you SUCK!! :D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?