<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-05-07

Today's Topic #1 : I am NOT Martha Stewart...
It's just too much freaking work!!
Seriously... it really is. Especially when it comes to cooking. I knew there was a reason I hated to cook. First you have to buy the stuff, then you have to make it, then you have to eat it, then you have to clean EVERYTHING up. While I like the eating part... the rest of it is just a bitch to do.
Take yesterday, for example. I had once bought Tempura batter mix for a New Year's party, then didn't use it. Thankfully, the mix does not go bad. Then I had Jen over yesterday and decided "Hmmm... wouldn't it be cool if we made shrimp tempura?" Remind me to never think again. EVER!!
Not only was the freakin' oil burning me and spitting at me... it is also annoying to tempurafy the shrimp and to clean up afterwards. I haven't even tried... I'm dreading the whole thing. Needless to say, I have a CRAPLOAD of dishes to do. Hate it.
Kinda like what happened after the little Spa party I had last week... the dishes were a bitch to do. Now, I volunteered to make quiche to bring to my aunt's house tomorrow for Mother's Day. I also decided to bake cookies for my Grandma for tomorrow. Did I mentioned that I had offered to do these things BEFORE my dishes disaster last night?
Note to self: Take a lesson from Lynnsey. Stick to chips. :(

Today's Topic #2: Sometimes, my stupidity amazes even me!!
I don't see why I'm telling you people this... maybe I figure that you might just need a laugh today. Feel free to laugh at me... for a bit. I deserve it. Mind you... I only deserve about 2 minutes of laughing time. After which, I shall insist that you STOP laughing and never mention this again. I mean it! If you don't I'll hunt you down and hurt you. Fortunately (and yet, also sadly), I know where everyone who reads this blog lives. (Yes, I mean you Mom!)
I was reading Carla's blog (no link for you), and had to move the bottom scroll bar to the side to see all of her text. Then I decided that I wanted to read some web comics. I looked to the left of the screen to find the web comics links only to realise that I didn't recognise a SINGLE title there. In fact... the titles didn't make any sense at all. They were the following...
fe
okyo
Arcade
etc... I don't feel like naming them all.
Then I started to panic a bit. "Wait!!" I thought. "What about all the web comics I love? I can't find them without the links on Carla's blog! And yet she went and changed them all. The bitch!! What the hell is all this? What is 'fe' anyways? It sounds like such a GAY comic! And "okyo"... what the hell kind of name is that?!?!"
That's when I realised that I was stupid. I moved the scroll bar to show the ENTIRE left side of the page to see the following (usual) comic names listed there:
Real Life
Mega Tokyo
Penny Arcade
and so on...
Yeah... silly, isn't it? I know, I know... you're all laughing. I can just imagine Carla's laugh. Stupid laugh. And Lynnsey... sitting there at her keyboard and going "hehehehe" at my stupidity.

Today's topic #3: I hate my friends.
And that is all.
Comments:
*at keyboard*

"hehehehe"
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?