<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-09-26

No. Just... no. Nuh-uh. Nothing doing.




Your Blog Should Be Orange



Your writing has a star quality - it's charming, bold, and flamboyant.

You write what's on your mind, without fear of embarrassment later.

You are one of the most honest bloggers around, and people appreciate your daring persona.

What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?


THE HELL?!?! I don't want orange, people. I want black. Give me a black blog. Black like my clothes, like my car, like my heart. I'm angry and evil and depressed now give me my fricken' black blog, people!! Not stupid orange. Then people will visit and say "Oooh... she has an orange blog. She must be such a happy, cheerful and bouncy person!"

NO! The only think "bouncy" about me is my jiggly flab as I move. I have no personality-bounce. None! I don't want an orange blog, dammit! This means war!

Ooooooooooooor DISCO!
Comments:
Disco Stu says it's ON!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?