<$BlogRSDUrl$>

2005-10-26

Wow... I really suck. I'm not a good canadian 'cause I don't know fricken' sports stuff. Sue me.








Pretty Canadian
You scored 71 Canada speak and 75 Canadianess!
You know a lot about us. You probably know someone who owns a Ski-Doo up at their cottage.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 30% on Canada speak





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 28% on Canadianess
Link: The Ultimate Canadian Test written by echox2 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Your word is CRAP. You come across as sweet and
innocent, yet underneath it all there is a
quite nasty streak. Gossiping and being
critical of others comes a bit too naturally to
you. And people will begin to see through the
sickly sweet exterior soon.


Which Swear (Curse) Word Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


On another note...
What the fuck are they talking about in this fucking quiz? I only rate "crap"? The hell? Do they have any damned idea who they're talking about? Goddamn! Just because I'm not some bitchy ice-queen and I don't wear PVC and chains doesn't mean I'm "sweet and innocent", you bastards! And what the hell is with this "gossip is a little too important to me" crap? I answered no to that question... I'd never tell a group of cronies about something like that before telling my friend. Stupid, stupid test. I'm "crap" indeed.... I am so totally fucking hard-core. Bitches.

Though, maybe I do agree with this next one...

pipe
You don't take life too seriously, and enjoy having
a good time surrounded by good food, wine,
friends and entertainment.

Old King Cole was a merry old soul,
And a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl,
And he called for his fiddlers three.

Every fiddler had a fiddle fine,
And a very fine fiddle had he, had he.
Tweedle dum, tweedle dee, went the fiddlers three,
Tweedle dum dee, dum dee deedle dee.

Tweedle dum, tweedle dee, went the fiddlers three,
Tweedle dum dee, dum dee deedle dee.


Which Nursery Rhyme Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?